As you can see by the picture, basketball and farming tend to dominate our lives. It makes our family unique, competitive and very busy! Kennedy just finished her first season of high school basketball where she played on both JV and Varsity and Tim got his first taste at coaching all girls. I'd like to say that I feel bad for everything he had to go through but...I really want to say, "welcome to my world". All joking aside, he did a great job and coach and players learned a lot. What will next season hold? Only time will tell. Right now, it's on to the next activity. Tim will be coaching Payton's rec center team and games should start next week. Kennedy is moving on to track; first practice is tomorrow.
As for me, other than being made fun of for keeping the family calender, I am trying my hand at a vegetable garden. Planted, tomato seed, okra seeds, bell pepper seeds and squash seeds today and should have germination in about 2 weeks. My dad, Payton and Tim worked this morning building me a planter box from an old refrigerator that we are recycling. Fresh veggies and helping mother earth, sounds like a plan to me.
Until next time,
XOXO
Welcome back!!!! Can't wait to see what's next!
ReplyDelete